ColorGate Productionserver 8 - Simply more productive
The Generalist Productionserver (PS8) family is the universal production RIP software that ensures excellent color management with optimum color rendering and consistent reproduction for all applications. Whether large and wide format printing, digital production according to such international standards as ISO, FOGRA, PSD, Gracol, G7 as well as for campaign printing, textile or for screen printing and print and cut - the PS8 Line-up offers the optimal RIP configuration for all types of digital print services. ColorGATE utilizes the latest Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE) by default - The market-leading RIP engine for a fast image processing of complex graphics without any surprises.
- High-quality components
- Optimal color reproduction
- Consistency of reproduction at any time
- Maximum productivity
- Intuitive control concept and user interface
- Offset start and end points
- Tangential and reciprocal heads
- Pressure compensation
- Use for prototyping and short run production
Flexible RIP software designed to meet individual requirements and highest demands on quality
- Easy, flexible configuration thanks to Output Management Sets (OMS) respectively to the requirements: number of printers, printer driver category
- The latest Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE) is a permanent feature of every OMS version
- Ink Saver Technology - Less Ink Same Quality. With Ink Saver Module - the total amount of ink can be reduced by up to 30 percent without a visible loss of quality, which also means a reduction of the total printing costs.
- Excellent color management for optimal color reproduction, which means neutral grey tones, natural skin tones and brilliant colors owing to Media Device Synchronization MDS