Mac & PC Support
Desktop support Mac and Microsoft Windows PC
Granthams offers different levels of computer support ranging from full onsite warranty to telephone support options with a much reduced callout charge if the problem needs an onsite visit.
We provide a desktop support service for a whole range of Mac computers, including older models and operating systems.
- Network connectivity (internet connection and file sharing)
- Application functionality of Quark and creative suite
- Security issues, prevention of viruses
- Printing issues/glitches
Mac OS 8 OS 9 and OSX 10.2 through to 10.5
PC (Microsoft Windows )
We can also support a wide variety of PC systems.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP Vista desktop versions
- Microsoft office support including Outlook email solutions
- PC hardware support and replacement of defective components
- Functionality of applications
- Security issues, including advice on virus prevention and data security
- Network connectivity issues, (internet connection and file sharing)
If you are experiencing an IT problem that needs to be urgently resolved you don't often want to wait until an engineer can be scheduled to attend your premises, also engineer visits can be expensive and subject to delays.
There is an alternative to having an engineer visit.
Granthams can provide remote desktop support for a very reasonable one off fee. We can connect to your machine remotely to investigate your problem and provide you with second line support to resolve a variety of problems while you watch!
Please contact us for further information.